Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2019 Re-Read Challenge




Challenge Basics: 

Name: The Re-Read Challenge
Hosts: Belle of the Literati (in 2016)
Starts: January 1, 2019
Ends: December 31, 2019
Eligible Books: Books you've already read.

Why I'm Interested:  

Whether it's re-reading for comfort or to revisit old favorites, I want to make sure I enthusiastically dive into re-reading whenever I feel the urge.


Some books I'm considering:

My Special Shelf favorites, of course. Also, books I liked enough or am curious enough to re-listen to on audio.

Books Completed:

10. Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier
9. A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
8. A Pearl Among Princes by Coleen Murtagh Paratore
7. The Decoy Princess by Dawn Cook
6. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
1. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling



No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...