Friday, August 19, 2011

Recap 8/13 to 8/19

In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted Saturday, August 13th through Friday, August 19th. 

+ A special cover post coming up this Saturday
(with something special in it for you!)


Reviews



Memes


Features


Review Comparison Submissions: Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Still open!

Tips & Tricks: Q & A Edition

What's Your Status?

A meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Feel free to visit her site and link up your own What's Your Status Posts. Here's how my week went:

Finished


Entwined by Heather Dixon


(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Review (and review comparison) to come at the end of the month. I liked Entwined, but not nearly as much as I was hoping I would.


Currently Reading


Torrent (River of Time #3) by Lisa T. Bergren
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

I have only 30 pages (THIRTY!) left to read, but I had to sleep. Normally I would just push right through, but I don't want to have even a tinge of muzzy-head going on and miss anything. I adore this series, and Torrent is the perfect conclusion. But, but, *sob* it's the conclusion! Please, please let Lia and Luca's story be published. Who do I have to bribe to make sure that happens???


Miss anything last week? Click here to read a Recap

7 comments:

  1. Small, I am reading Torrent too at the moment. Probably have about 50 pages to go. How amazing is it? I want Luca and Lia's story as well as Rodolfo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Waterfall now, and only put it down when I passed out, unable to hold my eyes up any longer. It was well past my bed time. Getting up for work the next day was not fun. :P

    Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the series (River of Time) was done!! I kind of like to read series when they are done as I'm all for instant gratification.

    I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic, It is sooo amazing! Oh yes, I want Rodolfo's story, too. Though I still don't know what happens with him. I still have those 30 pages left to read. I don't want it to be over!

    Missie, YAY!! I KNEW you'd love it! :D Just so you know, Luca is already mine.

    Alex, It's almost done. Torrent comes out September 1st (though I thnk some bookstores are selling it a little sooner). I'm all about the instant gratification, too, and with this series you'll definitely want the next book ready. Please do check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you have Torrent! I have to wait 2 weeks for it to be released *sigh*. Small, I'm so JEALOUS! I can't wait to find out what happens. It's such an AMAZING series!

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I'm impressed you put off the last 30 pages of Torrent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen, Torrent was SO GOOD! You'll love it! You might not have to wait a full two weeks though. I think I heard Amazon was going to start selling them early.

    Logan, Ha, I put it off for TWO DAYS! First it was because I had to sleep, but then it was just because I didn't want it to be Over. But I've finished it now and, *sniff* I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...