Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bx4 Guest Posting

We've been talking all month about being a blogging newbie, but what about when you're a big blogger?

Is it pretty much paradise on earth...with ARCs?

Why yes, my vision of paradise on earth DOES include unicorns!


Well, no. Not exactly.

Don't get me wrong, blogging is awesome, but just like newbies have all sorts of newbie things to stress about? Yeah, oldies have oldie things to stress about, too. 


But don't worry! Ruby from Ruby's Reads has got you covered! Check out her sister event to Busting the Newbie Blues in these great discussion posts:

Chat about oldie blues (The comments are filled with awesome)
Learn all about scheduling! (I get really excited about scheduling. You can color code things!)
Learn how to bust your big blogger blues from experts!
And from more experts! (and me!)

Yes, you read that right. If you're still dying to get more bits of Small wisdom, check out what I do when I start to feel the blogging blues. Here's a teaser:

Blogger burnout happens to me when I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed. So what do I do? I procrastinate. I let things pile up even more…and then I feel even more burnt out and stressed! 

Wonderful, right? But that’s not the advice part, this is:

Ooooh cliffhanger! Hahaha. I know, I hate them too. But unlike a book, I'm not going to make you wait to find out more. Just click over to Ruby's Reads! See you there!

Why is he here? Um, because he was here the last time I guest posted at Ruby's blog. Isn't that reason enough?

6 comments:

  1. Oooh...guest post! I'm on my way over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this event, Small! While I may be considered an "oldie" blogger (my second year blogoversary is in March), I still learn a lot from your posts. I kinda wished I saw them before I started drowning in blogging but I've surprising stayed afloat. I must be doing something right! Anyway, I've gotten a lot of great tips to improve my blog. So thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huzzah for your guest post! And hip hip for Big Blogger Blues!

    xo,
    La Toya (La Toya, Literally)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Blogger burnout happens to me when I’m feeling stressed and overwhelmed. So what do I do? I procrastinate. I let things pile up even more…and then I feel even more burnt out and stressed!" Hey, that's me! I'm off to check out the advice now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're evil Smallsie.
    But l also get excited when I get to color code :D

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...