Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Event Recap: Busting the Newbie Blues



Thank you all so much for participating in Busting the Newbie Blues! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your enthusiasm for this event. I hope your blues have been busted and that you've met many new blogging friends along the way.

Though the linky list is now closed for new entries, you can still click on the links and visit any blog you may not have gotten to yet. I am slowly but surely making my way through the list and I will be stopping by every blog that entered!

The discussions and Tips & Tricks posts will remain open indefinitely, so please feel free to join it at any time. The same goes for the Tips & Tricks Challenge.

If you like these posts, I hope you decide to stick around! Small Review features new discussion and Tips & Tricks posts every month.

Miss anything? Here are some posts you may want to check out:

Introduction post with list of participating blogs
My Busting the Newbie Blues questionnaire responses (2012)
My Busting the Newbie Blues questionnaire responses (from when I was a newbie)

Tips & Tricks Challenge
Your questions answered
How to Get ARCs: A Step-by-Step Guide
List of all Tips & Tricks posts

Discussion: When Blogging Makes Me Cry (and How I Smile Again)
Discussion: The Dark Side of Blogging

Ruby's Busting the Big Blogger Blues:

General Chat
Scheduling
How do you deal with blogger burnout? (part 1)
How do you deal with blogger burnout? (part 2)


2012's Busting the Newbie Blues has come to an end, but I hope to see all of you again next year!


In an effort to make next year's Busting the Newbie Blues even better, I would love it if you shared your feedback on the event! If you would like to help, please fill out THIS FORM. Thank you!

If you would like to receive an email when Busting the Newbie Blues returns in 2013, please fill out THIS FORM. I will send only one email and your email address will not be used for any other reason, nor will it be shared with anyone.

February will be a little quieter here at Small Review, with only reviews and a Review Comparison. But don't worry, all of the regular features will return in March!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for creating this event! It was extremely helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a wonderful event. Even though I've been blogging a long time, I learned lots of new things and it gave me lots to think about. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job! You're a champion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this event!
    It was AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I'm so happy you all enjoyed it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite blogging event ever! I'm going to bookmark the form to fill out when I have a bit more time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again: you are just amazing, Small Review. We all can't thank you enough for all your efforts to help not only newbies, but all bloggers in general. It's great to have such a supportive community, in no small parts thanks to efforts like yours! Big love to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Wendy! Thank you so much for your kind words :)

      Delete
  8. I'm SO sorry I wasn't able to do anything for this after all! I had it on my agenda to... *kicks computer*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, no worries! You were missed, but there is always next year :)

      Delete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...