Name: 2013 Bucket List Challenge
Hosts: None that I know, so this will be a personal challenge. Last year it was hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf
Starts: January 1, 2013
Ends: December 31, 2013
Eligible Books: Books I have been meaning to read for a long time, but still haven't read.
Levels: N/A. I am going to set a personal goal of 15 books
Why I'm Interested:
I WANT to read these books, but I always push them aside for some reason. NO MORE!
I chose 15 books since that's my goal for the Off The Shelf challenge, but I wonder if I'm not reaching too high.
Alanna, The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
The Blue Sword/The Hero and the Crown by Robin McKinley
The Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan
The Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanley
Everlasting by Angie Frazier
And the books mentioned in my other challenge posts other books that have been on my TBR prior to 2013
10. Wintertide by Michael J. Sullivan
9. The Emerald Storm by Michael J. Sullivan
8. Nyphron Rising by Michael J. Sullivan
7. Avempartha by Michael J. Sullivan
6. The Crown Conspiracy by Michael J. Sullivan
5. Flight of the Phoenix by R. L. LaFevers
4. The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones
3. Angelfall by Susan Ee
2. The Throne of Glass Novellas by Sarah J. Maas
1. Theodosia and the Eyes of Horus by R. L. LaFevers
Have you signed up for a similar challenge? What books are you planning on reading? Do you have any suggestions that I absolutely MUST read?