Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Review Comparison Submissions (3)


Have you written a review for the following book? 
If you would like your review to be featured in an upcoming Review Comparison post, please send me direct links to your reviews!


What is a Review Comparison? 


If you would like to participate, please send me direct links to your reviews on the following book: 


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


Please note:
  • Submissions are closed.
  • Only direct links for the featured books will be accepted.
  • The comparison list may include direct quotes from your review.
  • All direct quotes will be credited to your blog name. 
  • Submission of a link does not guarantee inclusion in the final post. 
  • You do not have to be a follower of my blog to submit your review.
  • You may submit direct links to your review on Goodreads if you are not a blogger.
  • Submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, March 15th. Submissions will not be accepted after this date.

7 comments:

  1. Oh yippee! A review comparison on a book I finally read. I'm going to fill out the form for sure. Very, very excited and how do you always say it "Squee"! Is that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome, I'll look out for more of the RCS! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i haven't read this one yet! Let's see what your sum up will get us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sound of this feature! I haven't read Unearthly, and I think it's a great way for bloggers to compare notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great feature, but I don't think I'll have this one read for a while :( Looking forward to the post, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Gina--Finally, a comparison that I can participate in! This is such a fun invention of yours. Very awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...