Friday, April 1, 2011

Recap 3/26 to 4/1



In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted Saturday, March 26th through Friday, April 1st. 


Small News

We've had another death in the family this week, so if you have noticed a decline in my commenting recently that is why. The funeral is today and so I probably won't be commenting today or much of this weekend. Luckily Google Reader will ensure that I won't miss reading any of your posts!


(Click on the links to go to my reviews)

Memes



Features

What's Your Status?

A meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Feel free to visit her site and link up your own What's Your Status Posts. Here's how my week went:

Finished


The Royal Treatment (#2) by Lindsey Leavitt
Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Oh my gosh, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! All three were fantastic!

Currently Reading



(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)





Miss anything last week? Click here to read a Recap





5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about the death in your family. Hope you're okay.
    I've got lots to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're okay, Smalls!

    And you're so lucky! I wish I was reading CLARITY right now... And hey, I just finished WARPED. Fortunately, I wasn't disappointed. We'll have to review comparisons on that one, because I want to know what you didn't like about it *lol*... (Had to delete that last comment- I put the *lol* right in front of the last line of my comment. Which made the last part of my comment sound insincere and... well, you get it. Right? Right?)

    I'm sorry for your family, and hope that everything's well...

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading The Royal treatment too! Well, I just started the first book Princess for Hire and them I'm hitting TRT!
    :D
    I hope you like it, can't wait to read your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Logan, Thank you. It's hard, but it was also expected.

    Asher, LOL, don't worry, I know what you mean :) I read your Warped review, but I need to comment. I felt pretty similar to the way you did. I wish I could give you Clarity. I put it aside for now because I got another book I want to read even more (I'm sorry Clarity!)

    Alex, Yay! I liked Princess for Hire, but I loved The Royal Treatment! I hope you enjoy them both :) They're just like Disney movies.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...