Friday, July 8, 2011

Recap 7/2 to 7/8

In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted Saturday, July 2nd through Friday, July 8th. 


Reviews
Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury


(Click on the links to go to my reviews)

Memes


Features


Review Comparison Submissions: Die For Me by Amy Plum
Still open!

No More Waiting

4 Ways to Gain Readers Using Comments

What's Your Status?

A meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Feel free to visit her site and link up your own What's Your Status Posts. Here's how my week went:

Finished

  
Loved this book!
If you like issues books then I think you'll like this one.
A fun short story

(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Reviews to come on all of these

Currently Reading

Master and Commander (Aubrey/Maturin 1) by Patrick O'Brian
 
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Master and Commander is not a YA book, so I'm not sure if I'll be reviewing it here on Small Review (I'll review it on Goodreads). Is there any interest? 

Miss anything last week? Click here to read a Recap

11 comments:

  1. I'd read your review of Master and Commander; I tried to read it when the movie came out years ago but I didn't get very far. The movie also made me fall asleep. But if you like it, your review would probably encourage me to try to read it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading Little Women and Me, plus Witchlanders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Witchlanders look good! Can't wait to hear what you think.

    And Amy Reed does write issue books. I am very curious about your review.

    And I need to hurry up and read Summer Crossing! I love The Iron Fey world.

    Have a great weekend Small :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Master and Commander!!! :D but of course, depending on who else comments, I could be in the minority. ;)

    Witchlander has a beautiful cover...I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You read an issue book? Color me shocked!

    Witchlanders!! I can't wait to hear what you think. I would read your review of Master & Commander, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you read a little bit of everything this week!
    And I loved you Do Want/ Can have post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, Is Witchlanders good? I hope it is good.

    Happy Weekend, Smalls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also reading Witchlanders currently. I would read your review of Master and Commander of course!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read Witchlanders!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to read Clean by Amy Reed, but I'm not a fan of issues. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the feedback! I'll post my review for Master and Commander then :)


    Logan, I know, seriously. I don't know what I was thinking :P I need happy pills now. And sparkles. And, gah, someone get me something pink STAT!

    Missie, I'm liking Witchlanders so far! Her writing is great.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...