Sunday, July 3, 2011

Review Comparison Submissions (7)


Due to time constraints, I am delaying the Review Comparison for Entwined by Heather Dixon until August. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I will keep review submissions for Entwined open until August 1st. Thank you to everyone who submitted reviews!

July's Review Comparison will now feature Die For Me by Amy Plum!

I would love to feature your review in an upcoming Review Comparison post! If you would like to participate, please fill out the form below to send me direct links to your reviews!


What is a Review Comparison? 


If you would like to participate, please send me direct links to your reviews of Die For Me



Please note:
  • Only direct links for the featured books will be accepted.
  • The comparison list may include direct quotes from your review.
  • All direct quotes will be credited to your blog name. 
  • Submission of a link does not guarantee inclusion in the final post. 
  • You do not have to be a follower of my blog to submit your review.
  • You may submit direct links to your review on Goodreads if you are not a blogger.
  • Submissions will be accepted until Wednesday, July 20th. Submissions will not be accepted after this date. 

2 comments:

  1. I just submitted my review of Die For Me! Usually I haven't reviewed the books that you've chosen for your Review Comparison posts. Luckily, this time I have! I also have Entwined, but I still have to read it and review it, so hopefully I'll get to that for the Entwined Review Comparison. I love this feature by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for submitting! I'm so happy to be able to include your review in this feature! I had extended the deadline for Entwined, so you now have until August to submit (and I might be able to be flexible if you need a little more time). :)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...