Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Even More Enchanted Chocolate Pot Blog Fest!


Monday you saw the official first chapter of Sorcery and Cecelia, or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, and now today I can share the second chapter!

If you've written your own replies to Cecelia, please share your links in the comments—I would love to read them!

And if you were wondering why all the sudden talk about Sorcery and Cecelia, or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot, the reason is because it is finally being released in e-format!




Click the picture to make it large enough to read.


Have you written a reply to Cecelia? 
What do you think of Kate's letter?
Please share your thoughts in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe my clicker isn't working right, but this is totally unreadable when I click it. Sorry, I can't read it to write a reply, read it or anything to participate.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo. I couldn't get it to work either.
    Thanks for sharing it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, when you clicked on it, did you click on the new picture a second time? If you click on it just once it opens up small, but if you click on that image, then it should get large enough to read. I hope that works!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...