Monday, August 20, 2012

Small News: Small Hiatus



Lately things on the small home front have been...stressful. I was sick (and still am sorta sick), and I've spread my disease to my fiance (who is a much bigger baby about being sick than I am, I swear), AND work has been totally crazy busy. 

If I listed all the things I want to whine about, my post would start to look like an issues book, and you all know how I feel about those kinds of books so I'll just leave it at that (though, thankfully, no dead mothers or neglectful foster parents!) 

So I'm taking a small hiatus to catch up on things (HOW does laundry pile up so quickly??) and find time to write some reviews. I will also be forcing myself to ignore my email, so I will not be checking my email until after my break.

I will be back again in September!


Why did the pony go to the doctor?

Because she was a little hoarse!


(I thought that was doubly appropriate because I'm both small AND hoarse! Yes, yes, my cheesiness knows no bounds)

13 comments:

  1. Oof, I feel you - things have been quite stressful on my end as well. I've been taking a lot of deep breaths and time outs to calm myself, and thankfully seem to be working through it! Have a good break and I hope you feel better soon! And oh, how I appreciate your cheesy jokes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your break is wildly successful and you both feel all better soon.

    See you in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon! I mean, more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your break is everything you need it to be! :) We will look forward to seeing you again in September.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon! I like the cheesy joke, by the way. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs*
    I hope you feel better and enjoy your hiatus (as much as you can with the fiancé being sick ;) )

    See you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww! I hope you two feel better soon!

    And the joke is just! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon, Small, and enjoy your blogging break :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer, I will miss you! Hope everything settles down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you're feeling better and things have calmed down.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...