Saturday, August 4, 2012

Small News: *Cough*






If only I looked as perky as my flame-haired alter-ego. Alas, I do not. I look, well, definitely not good. Because I'm sick! And, lucky me, I get to work a six day week. Yay!

So when I'm not working this weekend, I'll probably be sleeping and not answering all of those awesome emails you sent about books to trade (fyi, if you sent an email, the answer is YES and we'll swap info soon). There are also still some books available to trade (like Soulbound by Heather Brewer) if you're interested. Also, no posts for a few days.

BUT, guess what I'll be wearing in all my coughing working-on-the-weekend misery?

Since I have no brilliant posts for you now, I'll leave you with a fantastic joke that will keep you laughing until I get back. Ready?

Did you hear the rumor about butter? 



Oh, I can't tell you. You'll spread it. 


HA! Get it? Spread it! Yep, that's how I roll. How about you? Have any good jokes to keep me going? Hope you're having a great weekend!



.

12 comments:

  1. That sucks that you're not feeling great. However I do love that butter joke. I'm not very good at jokes but will come back and post if I think of any! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I hope you feel better soon! And love the butter joke! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Get well soon & watch lots of trashy TV! LOL. About that joke, it's hilarious & sorry, I have no jokes to tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to be patient, here, but a six day work week! NOT OKAY! I miss youuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...I HATE being sick. I caught something at the end of June that had me laid up in bed for almost a week! Hope you fell better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs*
    I'm so sorry, dear!!
    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that's just no fun. I sure hope you feel better really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope it isn't serious! Feel better soon!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Small *wipes eyes from laughing* your butter than ever! Ok that was totally lame BUT I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...