Name: The Re-Read Challenge
Hosts: Belle of the Literati
Starts: January 1, 2016
Ends: December 31, 2016
Eligible Books: Books you've already read.
Why I'm Interested:
I always feel guilty rereading books, but I also really enjoy rereading my old favorites. Especially when I'm feeling vulnerable to scared or sad or disoriented (which are all feelings that go along with Big New Changes, even when they're good). I also realized how much I like revisiting the books that made me happy. Also, I prefer listening to audiobooks of books I've already read.
So, I've been doing a little rereading last year, and I enjoyed it so much that I plan on continuing that this year.
Some books I'm considering:
My Special Shelf favorites, of course. Also, books I liked enough or am curious enough to re-listen to on audio.
14. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
13. Uprooted by Naomi Novik
12. In the Forests of the Night by Amelia Atwater Rhodes
11. Wit'ch War by James Clemens
10. The Woman in Black by Susan Hill
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (audio)
8. Wit'ch Storm by James Clemens
7. Wit'ch Fire by James Clemens
6. Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
5. The Restorer by Amanda Stevens (audio)
4. Dreams Made Flesh by Anne Bishop
3. Heir to the Shadows by Anne Bishop
2. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
1. The Strangers on Montagu Street by Karen White (audio)