Name: Read My Own Damn Books Challenge
Previous Hosts: Estella's Revenge
Starts: January 1, 2016
Ends: December 31, 2016
Eligible Books: Books you own prior to 2016.
Levels: I'm going to try to read and/or DNF and get rid of 12 books I own.
Why I'm Interested:
I seriously have too many books and they keep sitting on my shelves unread. I did this challenge in 2015 and ended up getting rid of almost all the books I read for the challenge, which means I've carted around and found room for all those books that I didn't even end up liking. Before I move again, I need to reevaluate the books I'm bringing with me and make sure they're books I actually want.
Some books I'm considering:
Anything on my Own-Unread shelf that I acquired prior to 2016. Also, with an extra focus on culling through those books I owned prior to 2015.
10. The Rules of Gentility by Janet Mullany (2013)
9. Rapunzel Cuts Loose by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams (2015)
8. Nightspell by Leah Cypess
7. The Afterlife Academy by Frank L. Cole (2015)
6. Shadow Magic by Joshua Khan (2015)
5. Shadow Spinner by Susan Fletcher
4. Hidden Truth by Dawn Cook (2015)
3. The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell
2. The Cat Who Came in Off the Roof by Annie M.G. Schmidt (2015)
1. The Lacemaker and the Princess by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley (2014)
3. Resenting the Hero by Moira J. Moore
2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (2015)