Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Recap

In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted in March. 

+ A look ahead at what's to come in April.

I have replied to comments on all of these posts. 

Reviews


Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
Allegiance by Cayla Kluver 
Artemis the Loyal (Goddess Girls #7) by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams

 


Other fun stuff


Author Interviews:
Giveaways:
Other:

A Look Ahead

April will be another lighter month with mostly reviews, but I'll have a few features, a DNF explanation, an interview or two, and a giveaway.

PLUS, the first week of April is going to be filled with absolute WIN because I have reviews scheduled for two Special Shelf books!

I will also be road tripping again for the last few days in April as I head back to Texas for my permanent move. So I'll be MIA then and for probably a little while after while I get my internet connection set up. But don't worry, I will have posts scheduled in my absence and I'll still be able to read comments.

See you in April!


4 comments:

  1. I loved the cover review of Daughter of the Forest - though you still need to read the book, missy!

    And I can't wait for your special shelf reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      And, I know :( BUT I have a perfect excuse now! It's packed away in a box and I have no idea which box it's in. :P

      Delete
  2. I'm sending you good vibes for your move. I only moved across town, so I can't even imagine what a basket-case I would have been if I'd moved most of the way across the country. I pray it is smooth and uneventful.

    P.S. You'll have a lot of fun setting up your bookshelves. It's the best part of moving, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your prayers! Whenever I feel overwhelmed by it all, I'll just remind myself that I'm moving that much closer to you! :)

      Delete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...