Thursday, February 17, 2011

Guest Posting!



Today I will be guest posting at two great blogs!







Don't worry, I haven't left you hanging. There's still your regularly scheduled Spotlight List post for you to read, but if you would like to get to know me a little better, make sure to also stop by these two blogs:




Lulu's great blog The Bookworm is Here!

Small Review Interview





While you're there, check out her super cute reviews (unlike me, she actually knows how to write a short review!) and her most recent In My Mailbox post where she features an upcoming retelling of Sleeping Beauty that I can't wait to read!



Tiger Holland's Welcome to All-Consuming Books

Small Review Interview


While you're there I highly recommend you check out her February event The Ultimate Reviewer's Challenge, of which I am participating in both as an interviewee and a reviewer. Not convinced? Three words: There Are Prizes!

7 comments:

  1. Dooood! You rock at guest posting. I feel inclined to start a "Keeping up with the Smalls" campaign. JS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic, Thanks! I put up the second link now.

    Missie, :D OOoOoh can there be buttons for the campaign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left questions for you at Tiger's All.... It's about the couples. I know one couple is from Brightly Woven. What book is your other favorite couple from? And, if you were going to start reading Tamora Pierce where in the world or worlds would you start? That's half my problem with her books-where to start! You did a great job at both blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! The other couple comes from Vivian Vande Velde's The Conjurer Princess. I love that book so much.

    I have no clue about Tamora Pierce! Haha, that's a huge part of why I haven't started yet. As far as I can tell, there seems to be some agreement that it is best to start with Alanna: The First Adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well-

    I guess that's a big hint Alanna the First Adventure. She doesn't call to me, but I have writer friends, published writer friends that say I have to read her, so it's library day tomorrow so I'll have to go!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I thought the same thing as I was typing it! I have no idea why, but I was still confused even with that big clue :P I hope you enjoy her. I don't think I've ever had anyone recommend against her.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...