Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Review Comparison Submissions (2)


Have you written a review for the following book? 
If you would like your review to be featured in an upcoming Review Comparison post, please email me a direct link to your review!


What is a Review Comparison? 
  • I'll read your reviews and list some of the pros and cons you've mentioned about the book. 
  • I'll link to your full review so readers can get a chance to see different views about a book.
  • Click here to view previous review comparisons.


If you would like to participate, please e-mail me a direct link to your review on the following book: 


The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


Please note:
  • Only direct links for the featured books will be accepted.
  • The pros and cons list may include direct quotes from your review.
  • All direct quotes will be credited with a link to your blog. 
  • Submission of a link does not guarantee inclusion in the final post. 
  • You do not have to be a follower of my blog to submit your review.
  • You may submit direct links to your review on Goodreads if you are not a blogger.
  • Submissions will be accepted until Tuesday, Saturday 26th. Submissions will not be accepted after this date.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, i haven't read that one!
    Maybe next one XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be interested to see how many for Team Ash vs. Team Puck appear. I'm Team Puck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn, I've not read this book. Bummer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how the comparison works out. This was one of my favorite reads from last year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books for Company, Thanks! I'm really glad you're enjoying it.

    Yiota and Gina, Aw, maybe next one! Hopefully the comparison will still be helpful to read :)

    Bookworm, I'll be interested in that too! I wonder if it has any affect on how much people liked the book.

    Missie, Would you like your review featured? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to hunt up multiple reviews of the same book, this wiki is a good source.

    Here's the link to the YA Fantasy page, although I didn't see this book featured:
    http://childrensbookreviews.pbworks.com/w/page/15753507/Young-Adult-Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the link! I'll check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...