Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Guest Posting at Ruby's Reads


This week kicks off Ruby's epic birthday celebration, and guess what? 

I brought gifts! 

Book-related, of course. Actually, I've made a huge sacrifice and loaned Ruby some of my absolute favorite book boyfriends in a Spotlight List of Hotness

Curious to see who they are?  
While you're there, tell me about YOUR favorite book boyfriends, and whether or not you're willing to share them!



(I really suck at self-promotion, so I keep forgetting to add this button. But, erm, better late than never?)
.

Independent Book Blogger Awards
Vote for this blog for the Independent Book Blogger Awards!
Vote



.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, you had to put Spotlight List of Hotness, didn't you? Now I must go read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the gifts, Small. Um, is there a late return fee? I mean, you're moving and all...it might be hard to track you down. *averts eyes*

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...