Saturday, April 7, 2012

More books to swap

Same as before (gift card for books). Here are a few more books. I measured the dimensions of my apartment and it seems like I need to cull more books from my stacks. I may even have more to post later.

I'm happy to take more pictures to show condition or if there are any titles you can't read. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments or through email (imagesandwords at optonline dot net).

You can click on the pictures to see larger views. I'm sorry if they slow anyone's computer down too much!


  •  In the Forests of the Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
  • Dark Visions: The Power by L. J. Smith
  • Vampire Diaries: The Fury by L. J. Smith
  • Vampire Diaries: The Struggle by L. J. Smith
  • The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan
  • Tombstone Tea by Joanne Dahme
  • A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams
  • Puttin' on the GRITS by Deborah Ford
  • Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer
  • The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer
  • The Fire Pony by Philbrick
  • The Empty Mirror by James Lincoln Collier
  • Stowaway by Hesse
  • Percy Jackson: The Demigod Files by Rick Riordan (some highlighter marks)
  • The Shadow Thieves by Anne Ursu
  • Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
  • The Sea of Trolls by Farmer
  • Once in a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber
  • Afterlife by Claudia Gray

  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
  • Slayers by C. J. Hill (aka Janette Rallison)
  • The City of Ember by DuPrau
  • The Prophet of Yonwood by DuPrau
  • The People of Sparks by DuPrau
  • The Spiderwick Chronicles (1, 1, 2, 5) by DiTerlizzi and Black
  • Spells of Enchantment (fantasy/fairy tale short stories)
  • Once Upon a Time (fantasy/fairy tale short stories)



If you see any you'd like, please shoot me an email at
imagesandwords at optonline dot net



.

8 comments:

  1. What were your thoughts on A Sea of Trolls? I seen it one of those lists for books involving Norse mythology at GoodReads, and I just seen it in the bookshop today. The back made a recommendation of it for fans of Lord of the Rings so I wondered if it was really that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I haven't read it! That's why it's on the pile. I've had it for years, but I still haven't gotten around to it so it's time to pass it on to someone else. From what I've seen flipping through it, its definitely middle grade, but it looks good.

      Delete
  2. Well, I guess I shall wait and see what else you post up for grabs then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey do you post worldwide?? I'm pretty interested in Delirium and Born Wicked :) if not it's ok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you're willing to pay for the shipping in advance then I don't mind sending worldwide. :) Someone already asked for Born Wicked, but Delirium is available. Shoot me an email :)

      Delete
  4. I want to help you with these because I know how difficult it is move your entire library--sorry, I meant home--because I did it so recently. However, I don't see anything I want. I can try to help by spreading the word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Because of gas prices going up so high lately I really need to lighten my load. Argh, I don't wanna part with my books! If they don't go now, I'm thinking I'm going to make a few of my library kids very happy.

      Delete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...