Friday, April 20, 2012

Guest Posting at Woven Myst!




I'm interviewed today over at Woven Myst!

Click HERE to learn more about me, 
including really important things like which side of the zombie vs. unicorn debate I fall and whether I prefer vampires or werewolves!

I'd love to know how YOU would answer those questions! Some were really tough!

Woven Myst is a new YA magazine that includes a ton of author interviews, blogger interviews, reviews, giveaways, and more! (Seriously, they have a TON of giveaways going on right now!)




.

2 comments:

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...