Sunday, December 26, 2010

350 Page Books Challenge







10/10 books + 24


Challenge Basics:

Name: 350 Page Books Challenge
Hosts : What's Your Story?
Starts: January 1, 2011
Ends: December 31, 2011
Eligible Books: Books with 350+ pages, mostly YA.
Levels: None that I can see
Prizes? Yes! One participant will win a prize pack including books, ARCs and swag.
Sign up page 

Why I'm Interested:

I admit I'm more attracted to shorter books. I tend to brush aside longer books, so maybe this challenge will help me read some of the longer books I've been neglecting. 

Some books I'm considering: 

Not sure yet! I'll have to look over my Goodreads shelves and start checking page counts!

Books Completed:
  1. Allegiance by Cayla Kluver
  2. Slayers by C. J. Hill
  3. Theodosia and the Staff of Osiris by R. L. LaFevers
  4. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
  5. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
  6. Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  7. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
  8. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
  9. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  10. Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
  11. Fateful by Claudia Gray
  12. Lily of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
  13. Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos by R.L. LaFevers
  14. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  15. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
  16. Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
  17. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  18. H.M.S. Surprise by Patrick O'Brian
  19. Witchlanders by Lena Coakley
  20. Post Captain by Patrick O'Brian
  21. Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian
  22. Legacy by Cayla Kluver
  23. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  24. Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  25. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
  26. Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
  27. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  28. The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
  29. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  30. Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
  31. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  32. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
  33. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  34. Starcrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce

4 comments:

  1. First time l have seen this challenge. l was aiming for books with over 450 pages as l have so many on my shelves, great challenge as l am the same with leaving big books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the opposite problem. I can't seem to read books that are less than 350 pages, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave this challenge some thought, but I don't think I can. I'm so scared of 350+ page books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Books for Company, I think there's a challenge for really big books like that. I forget what it's called now, but if I remember I'll let you know! Something with chunks? Maybe?

    Moony, haha, yes you're often reading all those really long books I'm afraid of!

    Gina, I'm so scared of them too! Haha, at least we're in good company :)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...