Saturday, December 11, 2010

Recap: 12/5 to 12/11


In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted during the week of Sunday, December 5th through Saturday, December 12th:

Things You Don't Want to Miss:


My event Busting the Newbie Blues where new and established bloggers meet and share their experiences in the blogging world. It's been a ton of fun, so be sure to join in! Runs December 3rd through December 31st.


Reviews:



Memes:


Spotlight: 


What's Your Status? Is a new meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Here's how my week went:

Finished:


Cloaked in Red, by Vivian Vande Velde 


Forgive My Fins, by Tera Lynn Childs 



Currently Reading: 


Leaving Paradise, by Simone Elkeles

The Vespertine, by Saundra Mitchell


Miss anything last week? Click to see what happened in previous Recap posts.




4 comments:

  1. Great post this week! Wanted to let you know that I changed the name of my blog. Instead of "Books" at the end, it now says "Butterfly Feet Walking on Life".

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to update it next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the recap post idea! So helpful for readers that may not check in every day (and a great way to not have to come up with new content for at least one day a week). I'm jealous you're reading The Vespertine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, but it's not my original idea at all. Feel free to do it too! Do you have a Net Galley account? You should be able to get one since you have a review blog. That's how I got The Vespertine.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...