Sunday, December 26, 2010

Off the Shelf Challenge

Off The Shelf!
5/15 books


Challenge Basics: 

Name: Off the Shelf Challenge
Hosts : Bookish Ardour
Starts: January 1, 2011
Ends: December 31, 2011
Eligible Books: Books that you own but have not read. Must own the books prior to 2011.
Levels: Seven; I will be trying for Level 2: Trying 15 books
Prizes? None that I can see.
Sign up page 

Why I'm Interested:  

I buy a ton of books and then let them sit on my shelves unread for an embarrassingly long time. Hopefully this challenge will help me remedy that.

Some books I'm considering: 

Not sure yet! I'll have to start browsing around my Goodreads shelves

Books Completed:  
  1. H.M.S. Surprise by Patrick O'Brian
  2. Post Captain by Patrick O'Brian
  3. Master and Commander by Patrick O'Brian
  4. Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Ann Sandell
  5. Tighter, by Adele Griffin

2011-Owned Books Completed:  
  1. Slayers by C. J. Hill
  2. Wildwood Dancing by Juliet Marillier
  3. Kiss of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  4. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton
  5. Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore
  6. Princess of the Wild Swans by Diane Zahler
  7. The Gathering Storm by Robin Bridges
  8. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
  9. Song of the Nile by Stephanie Dray
  10. Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
  11. A Dog's Way Home by Bobbie Pyron
  12. Just Your Average Princess by Kristina Springer
  13. Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu
  14. Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  15. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
  16. Torrent by Lisa T. Bergren
  17. Entwined by Heather Dixon
  18. My Sparkling Misfortune by Laura Lond
  19. The Princess Curse by Merrie Haskell
  20. Little Women and Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
  21. Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith
  22. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
  23. Artemis the Brave by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
  24. Cascade by Lisa T. Bergren
  25. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  26. The Fourth Stall by Chris Rylander
  27. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
  28. Toads and Diamonds by Heather Tomlinson
  29. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  30. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  31. Dark Mirror by M. J. Putney
  32. Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren
  33. Deadly by Julie Chiabbaro

2 comments:

  1. Going to join this one! l have over 150 on my shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if ONLY I had 150 :P We need to get cracking! The thing is, even if I do really well on this challenge, I don't think it will help much because I probably buy 3 books for every one I read!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...