Friday, September 23, 2011

Recap 9/17 to 9/23

In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted Saturday, September 17th through Friday, September 23rd. 

+ Small news


Reviews


Clean by Amy Reed
Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock


(Click on the links to go to my reviews)

Memes


Features


What's Your Status?

A meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Feel free to visit her site and link up your own What's Your Status Posts. Here's how my week went:

Finished




(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Reviews to come on all of these. Yes, I am a reading machine this week! That's because I have deadlines and schedules and all kinds of crazy things going on.

I LOVED the first two and liked the last.

Currently Reading

A Dog's Way Home by Bobbie Pyron
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Small News

I have been AWFUL about sending email responses! And, unfortunately, I will continue to be awful until probably some time in November. So please check back on your comments because I AM still replying to you!

Miss anything last week? Click here to read a Recap

4 comments:

  1. *hugs* You are a reading machine!!!
    I can't wait for your reviews, those books you finished this week look cool!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've been a busy girl!

    I read The River of Time series and finished it last week. I need to get my reviews finished! So fantastic that you're doing a giveaway! Who ever wins will be forever in your debt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have had a busy week Small. I am really looking forward to reading your reviews on the three books you finished this week. Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex, haha thanks! I think I ran out of gas now :( Book slump! I am no longer a machine :( The books in this recap were all really good though!

    Kristi, Yes!! I'm so happy you loved the River of Time series! Wooohoo! You made my day :) (I'm just a tad obsessed with that series)

    Nic, I did! I enjoyed all three of the books. Hope you had a great weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...