Friday, September 30, 2011

Recap 9/24 to 9/30

In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted Saturday, September 24th through Friday, September 30th. 

+ Winners!


Winners of the River of Time Extravaganza!

Heather from Buried in Books won the signed set of all three books!

Kristi, Faith Hope and Cherry Tea, and The Book Diva won a book each from the series!

Melissa won a River of Time Tribe t-shirt!

And 30 people who have been contacted and who I hope you don't mind if I don't list all their names here have won a signed bookmark!

Congrats to all who won!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who participated. I wish I could give you all a prize because your efforts have touched me and made me so incredibly happy. Thank you for all you did. There were over 300 entries all said and done, which means The River of Time series was promoted over 300 times by all of you during this contest alone! I am so proud and thankful. I hope Lisa's publisher takes note of all of the fandom this series has inspired and decides to publish Lord Greco's story and Lia and Luca's trilogy.

Reviews


Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu


(Click on the links to go to my reviews)


Features


Review Comparison: Enclave by Ann Aguirre




No More Waiting!



Spotlight List: Sisters

What's Your Status?

A meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Feel free to visit her site and link up your own What's Your Status Posts. Here's how my week went:

Finished


(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

My reading machine days are over! Only one book this week.

Currently Reading


Fateful by Claudia Gray
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

I am almost finished. The ship will be sinking soon. I'm enjoying this a lot, but not as much as the hype. Probably...four stars, but there's still time for that to change.






Miss anything last week? Click here to read a Recap

7 comments:

  1. Many Thanks for the Fun! ConGrats to all the winners ~ EnJoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your review of Fateful! I want to read it but I haven't heard much hype so I'm good so far.

    I loved the No More waiting this week!

    And congrats to all the winners!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won on my birthday!!! How great is that!!! Great way to close out my day!! Thanks Small and Lisa!! Now I can have a giveaway and give my copies away to spread the news even more!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith Hope Cherry Tea, Thank you so much for participating!

    Alex, If you haven't heard much hype, then I think you should be good to go. I finished it today and I'm sort of torn between a 3.5 and a 4.

    Heather, Thanks so much for all you've done for this series! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners... I kinda wish I'd won a t-shirt :/ lol I would have worn it day in and day out seriously :D But I'm so happy this series got so much publicity :) Thanks for the chances Small!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, well I'm sure there will be other opportunities to win the t-shirt :) Thank you for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the paperback edition of Fateful. Drats! Was hoping it was available on TBD. I guess it's not available until next year. Four months away...which will probably be here fast and furious the way this year has flown by.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...