Sunday, December 26, 2010

Morbid Romantica Challenge

Steampunkery & Book Reviews


3/12 books



Challenge Basics: 
Name: Morbid Romantica Challenge
Starts: January 1, 2011
Ends: December 31, 2011
Eligible Books: Books that fall into each of the paranormal romance categories selected.
Levels: Five; I will be trying for Level 4: Trying 6 books
Prizes? None that I can see.  
Sign up page 

Why I'm Interested:  

As the tagline for the challenge says: Who doesn't like a bit of Paranormal Romance in their reading? Well, I certainly like it! 

Some books I'm considering: 

Not sure yet! I'll have to start browsing around my Goodreads shelves.  

Books Completed: 
  1.  Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  2. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  3. Tighter, by Adele Griffin

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the challenge, I don't love paranormals so I'm siting this one out.

    :D Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of this challenge~~

    Btw, does you have a twitter?

    Sniffly Kitty
    Sniffly Kitty's Mostly Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, holy crap you have a lot of challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yep, I have no impulse control :) I do not have a twitter account though. I'd be totally overwhelmed if I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for Morbid Romantica to start! I can hardly decided which book to starte off with!

    Mad Scientist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, good luck with all your challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mad Scientist, Me too!

    Brooke, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...