Friday, January 14, 2011

Recap 1/8 to 1/14


In case you missed anything, here's a recap of what was posted Saturday, January 8th through Friday, January 14th. 


Reviews:
(Click on the links to go to my reviews)


Memes:






Features:

Vote: Do you want an email alert when I respond to your comments?
(Poll in the top right sidebar. Closes at the end of the month.)


What's Your Status? Is a new meme created by Zakiya from Butterfly Feet Walking on Life where we recap our reading week. Feel free to visit her site and link up your own What's Your Status Posts. Here's how my week went:

Finished:



Athena the Brain (Goddess Girls #1), by Joan Holub and Suzanne Williams
(Click on the link to go to my review)


Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)

Currently Reading: 




Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
(Click on the link to go to Goodreads)
 


Miss anything last week? Click here to see what happened.




7 comments:

  1. You have been busy this week. Look forward to hearing what you think of Rosebush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and Happy Friday! I have been wanting to read Rosebush. I will be looking forward to your review. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your recap layout! Very easy to follow! TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nic, Oh no, I've been a terribly bad reader. I'm enjoying Rosebush so far.

    Savannah, Happy Friday :) I should have a review up within a few weeks.

    Miss Remmers, Thank you! I just changed it around because it seemed so sprawling before. Glad you lie it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, nice! It's lovely to see everything you've done this week in such an organized way.

    I recently saw those Godess Girls books and I thought they were cute, but that they wouldn't be something for me.. Maybe I'll pick the first one up, now that I've read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you think of Rosebush!
    Have a lovely weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lvng Books, I’m glad you like it! I’m glad you liked my Goddess Girls review. I hope you enjoy the book :)

    Books for Company, I’ll have a review up on Friday, probably.

    Phae Phae, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...